Feed Ontario respects the privacy of our staff, volunteers, partners, and donors and we are committed to keeping your personal information accurate, confidential, secure and private. Feed Ontario does not sell, rent, or trade its mailing lists.
- Accountability – we are responsible for all personal information in our possession, and we keep your personal information in the strictest confidence.
- Identifying Purposes – we obtain and record personal information only for specific purposes that we disclose to you (for example, providing tax receipts).
- Consent – we collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your permission.
- Limiting collection – information we collect from you is for the purposes identified at the time of collection.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention – we will keep your personal information only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it had been obtained. Feed Ontario has developed guidelines and procedures for the disposal/destruction of personal information once its original purposes have been fulfilled.
- Accuracy – we make our best efforts to ensure that all personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You may seek a correction for any information that you find to be incomplete or incorrect.
- Safeguards – Access to your personal information is protected by safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of that information and the method of collection.
- Openness – Feed Ontario will readily make available to you information about our policies and practices, in a form that is simple and easy to understand.
- Individual Access – we allow you access to your personal information.
- Challenging Compliance – You may make a privacy complaint to Feed Ontario at any time by contacting us via phone on (416) 656-4100, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints are investigated and, should a complaint be justified, Feed Ontario will take all appropriate steps required to rectify the situation.