By the numbers
donated to Feed Ontario can provide the equivalent of three meals to someone in need
pounds of fresh and non-perishable foods are distributed by Feed Ontario each year to those who need it the most
hunger-relief organizations supported across the province
Our latest impact report
Last year, more people relied on food banks than ever before. With your generous support, we were able to do more to help our province’s most vulnerable. We delivered more meals and more fresh food, more food banks participated in food transformation programs, and we were able to conduct more research and analysis on food bank usage to advocate for long-term solutions to hunger and poverty.
Past Impact Reports
- See 2019-2021 Impact Report Link opens a new window
- See 2018-2019 Impact Report Link opens a new window
- See 2017-2018 Impact Report Link opens a new window
- Download 2016-2017 Impact Report (1.1MB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2015-2016 Impact Report (6.18MB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2014-2015 Impact Report (885.18KB PDF) Link opens a new window
2021 financial statement
Feed Ontario submits audited financial statements each year to ensure we are CRA-compliant and to demonstrate to supporters that gifts are used wisely.
Our Charitable Registration Number is 885260968RR0001.
Past financial statements
- Download 2020 Financial Statement [external link]
- Download 2018-2019 Financial Statement (277.33KB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2017-2018 Financial Statement (130.2KB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2016-2017 Financial Statement (79.47KB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2015-2016 Financial Statement (141.8KB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2014-2015 Financial Statement (115.95KB PDF) Link opens a new window
- Download 2013-2014 Financial Statement (238.38KB PDF) Link opens a new window
"I am so grateful for the help that I receive from my local food bank. Since I am on the Ontario Disability Support Program, money is extremely tight and the support from my food bank makes a huge difference in making sure my daughter can have more healthy options."
Visitor, GBF Community Services, Grimsby